If you’re just curious about podcasting, you’ll find several resources on the web. In fact, I started out that way and it works. But if you’d like someone to handhold you from zero to one, you’ve come to the right place.
Classes will be practical and very hands-on. By the end of this course, you’ll be ready to create, launch and grow your own podcast. You will have access to experts on some of these topics. You will also be part of an exclusive community of fellow creators and experts who support each other in their journey. Each cohort will be of 15 learners and I will work on the following topics with you:
- Introduction: Do I need a podcast?
- Hardware: What hardware will you need to produce your podcast?
- Software: What software will you need to produce a great podcast?
- Content: How do I create content that I enjoy and also works for my audience?
- Marketing: How do I grow my podcast? How do I measure success?
- Monetization: How do I make money from my podcast?
- Finishing touches: Spit and polish your podcast.
Fee & duration
The course will take 8 weeks to complete. The fee is Rs 10,000 per seat.
The first cohort starts on 4th September 2021. Classes will be every Saturday between 2 – 4.30 pm for 8 weeks.
At the end of each cohort, I will give away podcasting equipment worth about Rs 11,000 to one participant and Rs 4500 to two participants.
A 50 page guide that covers everything we discuss in the course.
If you cancel two weeks before the course begins, I’ll refund all your money. Will refund 50% if you cancel anytime inside of 14 days before the course starts.
I have only 15 seats for the first batch. Fill up the form below and I’ll be in touch with further instructions. Seats will be allotted on a first come first serve basis.
All the seats to the current cohort are sold out. If you’d like to be notified when I start the next one, drop me a line.